It’s anything but difficult to spend a ton of cash on a mountain bicycle. With the coming of electronically controlled suspension and drivetrain moving, in addition to pretty much every casing and almost all parts accessible in lightweight (and costly) carbon fiber, trail tamers in the $10,000 territory are typical.
If, imagine a scenario where you’re not an individual from the specialist/dental specialist/speculative stock investments supervisor club. Would you to be able to at present get a tolerable MTB for state $2000? The appropriate response is a continuous, indeed, if you comprehend what to search for.
There’s a fantastic exhibit of incredible mountain bikes accessible under £2,000. Fortunately, the great ship BikeRadar has done the challenging work for you and set up together the absolute best mountain bikes under £2,000 for 2021 and past.
In any case, before you haul out the charge card, the No. 1 tip is to ensure your new bicycle fits you well. In such the fact that a bike provides you well, it will be a mess progressively enjoyable to ride. And keeping in mind that an expert bicycle fit is costly, most the bicycle shops can enable you to get dialed, altering saddle stature and swapping on the best size stem.
Finally, in light of the fact that the different bicycle producers track each other intently on cost and segment spec, you’re not prone to discover gigantic parts contrasts starting with one bicycle then onto the next, which means fit and feel will frequently be the most significant differentiators when settling on your purchasing choice when shopping the best mountain bikes under $2000.
The 10 Best Mountain Bikes under $2000 in 2021
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the best mountain bikes under 2000 dollars!
1. Mongoose Men’s – Tyax Pro 29″ Mountain Bike
Join the elating fun of mountain biking with the 29 men’s Tyax professional by mongoose, the ideal bike for anybody beginning to ride single track cross-country trails. The tyee elite athletics a light-footed mongoose aluminum horntail outline with a Manitou wonder comp 100 mm travel fork with lockout and bounce back alteration.
To store your energy for tough climbs and tricky section, use the lockout and rebound adjustments features to get extra out of each pedal.
The Mongoose Men’s Tyax Pro 29″ comes with a 20-speed Shimano XT/Deore drivetrain with a premium Deore shifter that helps you to keep your weight down while offering you optimal gearing for any xc scenario.
Features of Mongoose Men’s Tyax Pro 29″ MTB:
- Mongoose XC aluminum hardtail.
- Shimano Deore FC-M627 doubles with 36/22T crank
- Shimano Deore SL-M610 10 speed shifters
- The front and rear hub is crafted with Exposure alloy QR disc 32H sealed bearing with 14G stainless steel spokes and 29″ Schwalbe Racing Ralph tires.
- The brakes used are Shimano BR-M395 with 160mm rotors.
- Mongoose Alloy 31.6 * 350 mm seat post.
Mongoose Men’s Tyrax Pro 29″ is best known for cross country mountain biking. It is being designed to suit your riding needs. From hard pack single track to XC racing and everything in between, the Tyrax can rip.
2. Diamondback Bikers Sync’s – 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
Diamondback Bikers Sync’s 27.5 is a versatile mountain bike which has the potential of blasting down the trail alongside long travel. The syncs are the topline mountain bike from Diamondback with a do-it-all aluminum hardtail.
The heart of the bike is a low slung frame that’s both confident and playful. They crafted the chassis with equally stellar components that include a RockShox Recon RL suspension fork with 140mm of travel, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano drivetrain, and AL35 tubeless compatible wheel set.
The syncs have all mountain capabilities and are a hard tail precision, which makes it an excellent choice for any mountain biker.
Features of Diamondback Bikers Sync’s 27.5 Hardtail MTB:
- Hardtail 6066 aluminum frame with progressive geometry and precision-enhancing boost thru-axle for trail riding performance.
- Rock Shox Recon RL 140milimiter travel suspension fork takes care of the jerking.
- Effective Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Diamondback AL35 wheel set creates it easy to go tubeless and get ultimate traction.
- Capable Shimano SLX 1*11 drivetrain paired with Race Face Affect Clinch cranks.
- DB alloy micro adjusts 30.9mm Seat post.
Diamondback syncs 27.5 is the best mountain bike for the professional and cycling enthusiast. If you are looking for a quality performance mountain bike, then Sync’s from Diamondback is your best option. It is not only a topline product from Diamondback but also a versatile bike that can give the best experience of riding along any hard trail.
3. Raleigh Tokul 2 – Aluminum Mountain Bike
Raleigh across worldwide is one of the oldest bicycle brands that has been offering quality mountain bikes to the customer for a long time. If you love to ride in rocky trails and wants to take you through lines, you never thought possible then go ahead with the Raleigh Tokul 2 mountain bike.
Tokul 2 is designed with slightly relaxed geometry that offers a forgiving ride and helps you to build progress and skills to more challenging trails. Apart from its robust design and high-end craftsmanship it also comes with the Weinman U28 wheels and Kenda Honey Badger tires that keep you rolling smoothly over the toughest terrain.
Powered by Shimano Derailleur with Shimano shifters, this bike provides precise gearing and simple shifting. Moreover, you will also find the right balance of stability and quick handling in Tokul 2.
Features of Raleigh Tokul 2 Aluminum MTB:
- Tektro Auriga Hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors provide crisp all-terrain stoppage.
- 120mm SR Suntour XCR 32 Coil suspension fork with 120mm travel and lockout absorbs shock on the trail.
- Efficient Aluminium crank.
- Shimano Alivo rear derailleur with Shimano Atlus 1*9 speed shifters provide secure gearing options and smooth shifting as per convenience.
- 27.5*2.8 Kenda havoc tires supported by 27.5-inch rims provide better traction with the road and smoothly rolls over any runway.
- Comes with several frame sizes matching riders’ heights.
Raleigh Tokul 2 is a high mountain bike for climb riding as well as regular commuting. It also features a well-built mechanism that is reliably affordable. This hardtail model offers you all the attributes and benefits under $2000 mountain bikes. Though it does have some flaws, they do not come that serious for a cheap bike.
4. BEIOU Carbon Fiber – Hardtail Mountain Bike
Beiou carbon fiber CB024 is a great cost-performance mountain bike that is designed especially for cycling enthusiasts and professional athletes. This ultralight mountain bike weighted 10.65kg and is faster than most other mountain bikes within this price range.
Beiou mainly manufactures its mountain bike using Toray T800 carbon fiber, whose tensile strength is 500kg/mm2. For the part of the bottom bracket, they overlap T800 carbon fiber to increase the power and the rigidity, which one makes it work in high safety and speed up quickly in dancing.
The rear triangle part was made with Mitsubishi high carbon strong fiber. This mountain bike is also equipped with quality components like hidden disc brake, 3*10 speed drivetrain, and Shimano M6000 Deore system.
Features of BEIOU Carbon Fiber Hardtail MTB:
- Beiou carbon fiber unibody frame.
- Shimano Deore 6000 speed control system.
- Shimano M355 hydraulic disc braking system with hidden disc brake.
- Prowheel integrated crankset.
- USING DN32 /26″ air suspension fork.
- Ultralight body with a weight of only 10.65kg.
- Comes with several different sizes: 15″ /17″/19″
Beiou carbon fiber mountain bike is mainly designed for professionals. Complement with Toray T800 carbon fiber makes it ultralight and durable for high-performance racing. So if you are a pro mountain biker then go for Beiou to have the best thrilling mountain bike experience.
5. Diamondback Bicycles – Hook 27.5 Mountain Bike
Diamondback is one of the luxurious and modern mountain bikes. If you could have one bicycle — only one — the Hook would be an ideal decision. First off, it’s prepared to do, well, pretty much anything you have the nerve for. That incorporates fast tears on your nearby trails, and throughout the day endure fests that make them pedal away into the backcountry and everything in the middle.
We’ve furnished the Hook with a similar low-threw, present-day outline as its well-obeyed Line and Sync’s kin. Short in the back and Long in the front, low and flexibility — the Hook is deft and exact on tight trails yet shake enduring when you are going Mach Chicken down the steepest drops. The greatest thing about the Hook, be that as it may, maybe its cost.
We kept the sticker price from wearing out your financial records by furnishing the Hook with high caliber yet reasonable segments, including an extravagant 120mm fork, necessary and compelling single-ring drivetrain, incredible circle brakes, and brisk rolling 27.5″ wheels.
Features of Diamondback Bicycles Hook 27.5 MTB:
- Plush SR Suntour XCM front suspension fork with 120mm travel tackles trail obstacles.
- The reliable, hand-built aluminum hardtail frame is long in the front and short in the back to keep your center of gravity low, aiding in stability.
- SRAM single-ring 1×8 drivetrain supplies you with simplicity and smooth shifting.
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Durable DB SL-7 double-wall 27.5 in. wheels rock quickly over a variety of terrain.
- The frame is compatible with internally routed dropper posts.
This Diamondback Bicycles an extremely extraordinary hardtail bike that’ll suit all sort of mountain biking trails and courses. It’ll ensure you plenty of control and definitely won’t hold you back.
6. BEIOU Carbon – Fiber Mountain Bike
BEIOU carbon fiber CB005 is an ultralight mountain bike which weights around 10.8kg. This mountain bike is not only lightweight and durable but is also faster than most other mountain bikes.
BEIOU carbon fiber CB005 is armored with Toray T800 carbon fiber whose tensile strength is 500kgf/mm2, and the density is 1.8g/cm3. The bottom bracket is also overlapped with the same material for strength and rigidity. This also helps in pacing up the speed quickly.
The bike is mounted with Shimano M6000 Deore system, 3*10-speed drivetrain, and hidden disc brakes among other features which gives it a uniqueness to define its objective.
Features of BEIOU Carbon Fiber MTB:
- The body is manufactured with Toray T800 carbon fiber.
- Useful BEIOU carbon fiber integrated Seatpost.
- Effective speed control system with Shimano Deore 6000.
- Prowheel integrated crankset.
- External cable routing
- Shimano M355 hydraulic disc braking system with vertical disc brakes.
- MAXXIS 26*1.95 60TPI wide tires to balance and ride through rough terrains.
BEIOU carbon fiber mountain bike is designed mainly for professionals. The ultra-lightweight frame of CB005 is not just the biggest positive but also a maneuvering technology that keeps it ahead of other competitors. So combine your passion with this pro mountain bike to spread the wings of agility in harsh terrains.
7. Diamondback Bicycles – Overdrive ST Mountain Bike
Diamondback Bicycles Overdrive ST is a high mountain bike for a beginner. The frame is manufactured from high-quality aluminum which keeps the motorcycle relatively lighter.
The hardtail mountain bike frame increases its peddling efficiency but decreases the bump absorption as it does not have a rear shock. But in case if it gets bent, you can easily replace the derailleur hanger and the frame.
Most of the components are on the low end of the components spectrum; however, the Shimano shifters and derailleur gives it a nice touch. Overall Diamondback Overdrive ST is best for trails that are not too harsh or for public use.
Features of Diamondback Bicycles Overdrive ST MTB:
- Comes with many different sizes matching with rider’s height: XS=5’-5’3”, S=5’3-5’6”, M=5’6”-5’9”, L=5’9”-6’, XL=6’-6’4”.
- Tektro Aires have mechanical disc brake with 160mm rotors front and rear for powerfull stoping.
- 27.5” Kenda Honey Badger tires with double walled Md 19 rim offer secure handling.
- Shimano MT500 Hydraulic disc with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors provide effective stoppage in any weather condition.
- SR Suntour XCT coil spring fork with 80mm of suspension travel ensures a comfortable ride.
- Light and durable hard built aluminum alloy hardtail frame for classic mountain biking.
Diamondback Overdrive ST is a good quality entry level mountain bike. Most of the components and features of this bike are quite decent. Moreover, it’s got mounted with everything you need to have a smooth biking experience. Though it had some flaws, it won’t bother you unless you step out for the hard trail.
8. Savadeck DECK300 – Carbon Fiber Mountain Bike
Savadeck DECK300 is a high-cost performance mountain bike. This mountain bike is designed basically for the professional entry-level riders.
The structure is manufactured using Toray T800 carbon fiber that gives it a uniquely lightweight and robust body. It is mounted with an SR Suntour fork that delivers 100mm of suspension travel and provides added control and comfort on the trail.
The using of high-quality components like Shimano disc brakes and derailleur systems gives it excellent built-ups to ride in multiple terrains.
Features of Savadeck DECK300 Carbon Fiber MTB:
- It is crafted with Toray T800 carbon fiber frame which provides mountain bike with a structure that is uniquely strong and lightweight.
- Cable routing entirely internal ensures clean airflow over the entire bike.
- Hidden disc brake, hardtail MTB, air/hydraulic fork suspension and free pedals included.
- Newest Shimano Deore M6000 3*10speed with shifter lever, with front and rear derailleur.
- It is fitted with the double mechanical disc brakes that offer excellent stopping power.
- The SR Suntour fork delivers 100mm of suspension travel provides added control and comfort on the trail.
SAVADECK DECK300 is an entry level mountain bike with a complete hardtail. In the price range under 2000 USD, it is comparatively a perfect mountain bike. It is mounted with quality components and is a value for money product. Its top-notch technology, robust design, and performance have attracted the riders.