In the ultra modern world, where pretty much every item is by all accounts on a value climb, a mountain bike is regularly viewed as an extravagance thing. However, in all actuality, it’s conceivable to possess a quality mountain bike.
Thinking about the ascent in rivalry, a more significant part of organizations is presently mixing the most recent advances in mountain bikes yet at reasonable rates.
What’s more, the uplifting news is, the additional highlights in these mountain bikes are not for show. Even though the parts are shoddy, they give equivalent execution and solace as those present in the top of the line models. We completed concentrated research to decide the best mountain bikes under $300.
Do you cherish the feeling of opportunity and experience that accompanies mountain biking? To include that feeling in your everyday life, you should put resources into a decent mountain bike that can serve you for quite a while.
You don’t have to break an incline to the right mountain bike. Indeed, you can get a fantastic mountain bike under 300.
Purchasing a bike is never dull. It is particularly precarious in case you’re on a genuinely tight budget plan. It is difficult to tell what you need and what you don’t. You also don’t know what brands to trust and which to ignore.
We have painstakingly picked each model and given you a manual for the first 5 things you have to know when you purchase your new mountain bike. We will likewise take a gander at whether you ought to grow your budget limit, and what you should anticipate from a mountain bike under $300.
At the point when all is said and done, and you’re riding your new bike, you’ll be happy you pursued our mountain bike review.
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the best mountain bikes under 300 dollars!
- Roadmaster Granite Peak Men’s Mountain Bike – Featuring Steel edge and front suspension fork, 18-speeds, full Silver body, 26″ Wheels, Linear pull brakes and Rider tallness 5’2″ to 5’10”.
- Mongoose Dolomite Men’s Mountain Bike – Featuring 17-Inch/Medium High-Tensile Steel Frame, Mechanical Disc Brakes, 7-Speed Shimano Drivetrain, 26-Inch Wheels, Light Blue, Navy Blue and Red.
- Schwinn High Timber Men’s Mountain Bike – Featuring Schwinn steel frame, Schwinn suspension fork, 21-speed Shimano twist shifters, Multiple Sizes, Multiple Colors and Weight 41 pounds.
- Merax Finiss 26″ Aluminum Mountain Bike – Featuring Aluminum 19″ Frame, Suspension Fork 80mm, 21 Speed with Mechanical Disc Brakes, 26″ Wheels, Aluminum 9/16″ Pedals and Weight 33 lbs.
- Mongoose R2780 Impasse Mountain Bike – Featuring Full Dual-Suspension, 18-Inch/Medium Aluminum Frame, 29-Inch Wheels with Disc Brakes, 21-Speed Shimano Drivetrain, Silver Color.
- Vilano 26″ Ridge 2.0 Aluminum Mountain Bike – Featuring Double Butted 6061 Aluminum Frame, 26″ Suspension Fork, 21 Speed with Mechanical Disc Brakes and 26″ Mag Alloy Wheels.
- Mongoose R3577 Girl’s Mountain Bike – Featuring Aluminum full suspension frame, Suspension fork, 21 speed, 24-Inch Wheels, Alloy linear pull brakes and riders 56″ to 62″.
- Kingttu EURG6 Folding Mountain Bike – Featuring Dual Suspension, Steel Suspension Fork, 16″ Frame, 26 Inches 3 Spoke Wheels, Dual Disc brake, Weight 42 LB and Fits up to 5’4″ ~5’9″.
- Raleigh Rowdy 24 Complete Mountain Bike – Aluminum low standover Frame, 24” Wheels, 7-speed, Alloy V-brake, Shimano Tourney, 1 front & 7 rear gears and Weight 22.1 lbs.
- Mongoose Status 2.2 Women’s Mountain Bike – Featuring aluminum full suspension frame, front suspension fork, 21 speeds, 26″ Wheels, Front and rear v-brakes, Weight 44.5 pounds.
The 10 Best Mountain Bikes under $300 in 2021
1. Roadmaster Granite Peak – Men’s Mountain Bike
The Granite Peak 26’’ Men’s Mountain bikes by street ace is an incredible all-around rough terrain bicycle that is agreeable on an intense unpaved way or cruising the roads in your neighborhood.
This is a standout amongst the best mountain bikes under 300. It sports a steel mountain outline and a front suspension fork, ensuring that each ride is agreeable and easy to explore.
The bumpy tire treads give a lot of security on pavement or soil roads, while combination rims offer included strength and stability. This 26-inch off-road bike comes with 18-speed twist shifters and a Shimano back derailleur, permitting most extreme shifting execution out on the trail.
The experience the opportunity of taking your Granite Peak all over town. Road master has been a trusted American incentive in recreational bike riding for quite a long time — have a ton of fun on your next ride. Extraordinary news! If you select Site to Store conveyance, you can knock your neighborhood store as complimentary assembly might be offered at that area.
Features of Roadmaster Granite Peak Men’s MTB:
- 26-inch Men’s Roadmaster Granite Peak for Men’s Mountain Bikes, Black: Age go: 18 years and up.
- Steel Mountain all edge and front suspension fork offer a smooth ride.
- 18-speed twist shifter for smooth shifting on the trail.
- Front and back straight draw brakes for snappy, crisp stopping.
- Compound wheels and strong 3-piece mountain wrench include sturdiness.
- Without tool adjustable seat post for easy tallness adjustments.
- Rider tallness: 5’2″ to 5’10”
The men’s Road master Granite Peak off-road bike has figured out how to steal the spotlight from the various bikes in its value run also this is truly moderate best off-road mountain bike under 300 dollars.
2. Mongoose Dolomite – Men’s Mountain Bike
Not too way back, bikes were thought of one thing for youths to ride for fun or to be used in competitive sports. It was rare to envision operating professionals use a motorbike as their mode of transportation to and from work. It’s a unique story nowadays.
Since traffic has become a severe drawback to several within the personnel, various modes of transport have become a lot of and a lot of familiar, particularly with the young and hip crowd.
Riding a motorbike to figure helps staff beat the rush hour traffic with ease whereas additionally obtaining a touch of exercise before Associate in nursing once operating in a workplace all day.
Bikes just like the genus Mongoose Dolomite 26” Men’s Fat Tire Bike are currently gaining momentum as another to gas-guzzling cars and also the stresses of public transportation.
Having a motorbike offers you such a large amount of blessings, and it is used for over simply your daily commute; additionally, it’s cheap best mountain bikes under 300.
If you’re fascinated by obtaining a motorbike, this review of the genus Mongoose Dolomite 26-inch Men’s Tire Bike can provide you with a stronger insight into its numerous options, advantages, and disadvantages.
Features of Mongoose Dolomite Men’s MTB:
- Supersized 26″ x 4″ genus Mongoose all-terrain unshapely tires.
- 4″ full alloy wheels comes with the disc brakes.
- 7-speed gear with a Shimano rear derailleur.
- Crank set: 3-piece.
- Thread less telephone receiver to form adjusting easier and light-weight.
- Fat tires glide over different surface sorts like sand, dirt, and snow.
- Frame type: supersized beach cruiser.
- Thick wheels offer a new cushiony ride.
- Great for the path and everyday rides.
- They are installed with a beach cruiser sort pedal.
If you’ve been dreaming a couple of fat bike, however, don’t have to allow it, the Mongoose Dolomite 26” Men’s Fat Tire Bike is your best choice. Its twin purpose makes several users happy.
3. Schwinn High Timber – Men’s Mountain Bike
Are you searching for a first cycle to master all terrains comfortably? If thus, then take into account Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bicycle. This cycle may be a reliable and high responsive mountain bike; it’s among the best mountain bikes under $300 on the market presently.
It is outfitted with unimaginable options that build your riding either cross-country or on the road more well-off and safe. Regarding sturdiness, Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bicycle is unbeatable every a part of this cycle is created of top quality.
Here is that the all that you just ought to comprehend Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bicycle. There are different kinds of women’s mountain bikes crafted with totally different fashion and options.
Before you get any bike, it’s essential to specialize in the options and also the sport needs.
Features of Schwinn High Timber MTB:
- Schwinn steel mountain-style frame and Schwinn suspension fork mix for sturdy.
- 21-speed Shimano twist shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur for sleek.
- Alloy linear pull brakes offer crisp all-condition stopping.
- Light and powerful alloy rims and hubs support knobbly mountain tires.
- Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bicycle, Matte Black, 29-Inch.
- Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bicycle features a gorgeous.
- Schwinn alloy cranks with triple chainrings supply the best train.
With the magnified range of entry-level mountain bikes within the market, Schwinn high timber mountain bicycle tends to be the most effective alternative that you just ought to take into account once buying a cycle which will alter you to ride anyplace in spite of the piece of ground.
4. Merax Finiss 26″ – Aluminum Mountain Bike
Is it accurate to say that you are a transitional dimension rider? Need to purchase a mountain bike which will get your cash’s value before long? Merex Finnis 26″ Aluminum 21 Speed Mountain Bike is ideal for you, and you won’t be baffled.
It highlights warmed aluminum outline, 26″ twofold divider edge wheels, and Shimano 21 speeds derailleur, front and back mechanical circle brake and solid suspension fork.
Double mechanical circle brakes arrangement of this mountain bike guarantees progressively effective brake execution. You would locate this second stopping mechanism on higher estimated mountain bikes.
It comes practically 85% collected, so you need not take it to a specialist. Just introduce the pedals, front wheel, handlebar, air up, and appreciate the ride.
Features of Merax Finiss 26″ Aluminum MTB
- Lightweight Warmth Treated Aluminum 19″ Mountain Casing.
- 26-inch Twofold Divider Aluminum Edges Wheels.
- Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters for Quick.
- Front and Back Mechanical Circle Brakes.
- Suspension Fork 80mm Travel gives smooth rides on uneven surfaces.
- Expands control Pivot the fork an entire 180-degree.
This is a beautiful plan with amazing features that’s the reason it is a standout amongst the best mountain bikes under 300 dollars. This is incredible and standing mountain bikes ever best.
5. Mongoose R2780 – Impasse Mountain Bike
Their R2780 Impasse Dual Full Suspension Bicycle is an excellent case of joining the most recent in styling and designing to create a mountain bike that has all the first highlights for best mountain bikes under $300.
The R2780 Impasse utilizes Shimano apparatuses and SRAM curve shifters, the two chiefs in the generation of the best mountain bike parts on the planet.
This Mongoose 29er is a definitive mountain bike at an entirely moderate cost. Valued to fit splendidly into even the most prohibitive spending plans, this bike is the start of encountering genuine riding satisfaction at its best.
Offering a ceaseless exhibit of highlights that would cost additional on a progressively expensive bike, you are guaranteed that your cash goes further when you pick a Mongoose bike.
Features of Mongoose R2780 Impasse MTB:
- Aluminum suspension outline.
- Shifters switch gear effectively.
- 21 speeds.
- Amalgam front and back brakes.
- Three-piece amalgam wrench for beyond any doubt shifts.
- Composite more significant edges for lightweight solidness.
- Brisk discharge front capacity for less demanding transporting and size.
This is a lovely structure with exceptional highlights that is the reason it is a standout amongst the best mountain bikes under 300. With the amplified scope of section level mountain bikes inside the market.
6. Vilano 26″ Ridge 2.0 – Aluminum Mountain Bike
You want to get mountain bikes at an affordable price. It’s hard to believe this fun looking mountain bike from Vilano is available at under 300 dollars.
The 26-inch magazine alloy wheels area unit akin to models that creep into a thousand dollar worth mark, nevertheless here they’re on a motorcycle that you will devour for a third of that.
Shimano shifters and derailleurs are a sign of really high quality. Mechanical disk brakes are precisely what you’d expect on a decent budget mountain bike, and that’s what you get.
Stylish in appearance with Mag-Wheels and an overabundance of ingenuity, this 26-inch bike is one of the best mountain bikes under $300.
Features of Vilano 26″ Ridge MTB:
- 26-in suspension fork alloy.
- Suspension Fork with Lockout.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes for Maximum Stopping Power.
- Shimano 21 Speed Drivetrain.
- Mechanical disc brakes.
- Double butted 6061 aluminum frame.
- Shimano TZ50 rear derailleur.
- Shimano integrated brake levers.
This is a lovely structure with exceptional highlights that is the reason it is a standout amongst the best mountain bikes under $300.The best elective that you only should consider once purchasing a cycle which will modify you to ride wherever notwithstanding the bit of ground.
7. Mongoose R3577 – Girl’s Mountain Bike
Very few manufacturers have invested in designing smaller bikes that can be used by girls who wish to figure out how to ride bikes.
Those who have attempted have not considered several factors in their designs, such as solace, weight, and consistent quality. Be that as it may, one bicycle can boast of every one of these features without compromising on quality.
It is the Mongoose Girl’s Maxim Full Suspension Bicycle. So here we uncovered the Mongoose Girl’s Maxim Full Suspension Bicycle reviews for you.
To keep you very much educated about this bicycle, we have done careful research on some of the features that distinguish it from others.
Features of Mongoose R3577 MTB:
- Aluminum suspension outline maximizes comfort and execution.
- Suspension fork smoothes the bumps and increases control.
- 21 speed Shimano back derailleur with SRAM twist shifters changes gears easily.
- 3 piece mountain wrench offers wide apparatus ranges. Adjustable Seat Height.
- Composite direct draw brakes for speedy stopping.
- Edge: Hand fabricated travel aluminum outline.
- Gears: Shimano 21 speed shifts
- Wheels: 24 inches
The Mongoose Girl’s Maxim Full Suspension Bicycle is a perfect bicycle for young ladies who are biking out of the blue. Its small size makes it very easy to deal with and keep up. It is also easy to adapt, especially on the off chance that it is your first bicycle.
8. Kingttu EURG6 – Folding Mountain Bike
If you are looking for dual suspension folding MTB and that too under $300, then Kingttu EURG6 Mountain Bike 26 Inches 3 Spoke Wheels Dual Suspension Folding Bike 21 Speed MTB Bicycle is the one for you.
It is engineered for rugged terrains with full suspension mechanism. With a sturdy Steel frame and light Aluminum Straight handlebar, it makes riding comfortable and safe. Dual suspension with Quality Steel suspension fork absorbs all kinds of shocks from sudden burp or stopping. Its seat is very convenient.
Light 26-inch tires provide snappier acceleration and hassle-free handling. 21 speed Shimano Front /Rear Derailleur and shifter enable smooth shifting and transmission. Its specialized disk brakes offer powerful stopping without any jerk. It is easily foldable within a minute.
Features of Kingttu EURG6 Folding MTB:
- Recommended height of riders: 5’4″ to 5’9″
- Light and durable 620mm Aluminum Straight handlebar
- Sturdy and long-lasting Steel frame
- Quality Steel suspension fork that absorbs any shocks
- Dual suspension bike, easy to maneuver
- 26 inch 3 spoke wheel.
- 21 speed Shimano Front /Rear Derailleur and shifter for hassle-free.
- High-quality Magnesium Alloy 3 Spoke Integrated Wheel.
- Free Resin Black, MTB pedal and iron black seat post included in the package.
- TAIWAN BOLI Mechanical Aluminum Disc brake, 160mm Steel Disc Brake for natural and smooth stopping
With the amplified scope of section level mountain bikes inside the market, Kingttu EURG6 Mountain Bike 26 Inches will, in general, be the best elective that you only should consider once purchasing a cycle which will modify you to ride wherever notwithstanding the bit of ground.
9. Raleigh Rowdy 24 – Complete Mountain Bike
The Raleigh Rowdy 24 takes adventures around the area, easy earth trails, and sloppy puddles in stride, and afterward begs for additional. At the point when kids are prepared for a 24-inch bike, the Rowdy 24 is the best method to keep their delight for riding alive.
A twist shifter helps them work on finding the correct apparatus for the right situation. Bumpy 1.95 inch tires give grasp on soil paths and include some mountain bike style.
The Raleigh Jr. Mountain saddle and Jr. grips may resemble those found on a grown-up bike, yet they are designed to fit the proportions of a developing youngster. The Rowdy 24 will keep them zooming around with a huge smile.
Features of Raleigh Rowdy 24 MTB
- Designed to ride around the area, to school and back
- Nearby soil trails
- Made for boys ages 9-12 years old, or 54″- 61″ tall
- Shipping Weight 29 pounds
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminum casing to take him where he wants to go
- Offers 7 speeds to choose from to go faster and make hills easier
- Includes 24″ wheels for when his 20″ ride is too small. However, a grown-up bike is still too Big.
If you feel comfortable around bikes, the Raleigh Rowdy won’t be much inconvenience for you to assemble. Assuming, notwithstanding, you are an average parent, you will likely need to get some assistance from your neighborhood bike master or bike shop. It is also effortless to adapt, especially if it is your first bike.
10. Mongoose Status 2.2 – Women’s Mountain Bike
The Mongoose Status 2.2 women’s bike is an open-air wonder that has been made to streamline your solace, and cycling background as you handle uneven territory.
This full-suspension bike boasts of a lightweight aluminum outline, combination rims, 21 speeds, direct draw brakes, front shock, 4 bar-linkage, and SRAM shifters, which all work flawlessly to give you a biking beast that will transport you swiftly and safely to wherever you might want to go.
The following is an extensive Mongoose Women’s Status 2.2 survey to enable you to settle on a purchase decision.
Features of Mongoose Status 2.2 MTB:
- 21 speeds with a Shimano back derailleur makes for smooth apparatus changes on each ride.
- Aluminum MTB outline with Hydroformed tubing and an incredible front suspension fork are reliable and dependable.
- Light, harsh compound edges and 26×2. 125 inch (distance across x width) tires move over anything.
- Front and back v-brakes guarantee quick stops out on the trail.
- Riser handlebar with shaded end plugs finishes the MTB look.
This is a gorgeous structure with exceptional highlights that is the reason it is a standout amongst the best mountain bikes under 300. With the amplified scope of section level mountain bikes inside the market.